Bieman de Haas
This BR softshell jacket has a feminine, tailored fit. The jacket is windproof and breathable and the stretch fabric makes this jacket very comfortable to wear.
At the front is a zipper with chin protection. There are two pockets with a zipper and the jacket has a nice stand-up collar.
Exterior - 100% polyester interlock;
Inside - 100% polyester interlock;
Breathable - 3000g / m2.
Bieman de Haas
Outer: Coated polyester, Equitex 3000, taped seams
Lining: 210T polyester
Padding: 200 g
• Waterproof: 3000 mm and breathable: 3000 g/m² 24 hrs
• Detachable hood with fur trim
• Stand-up collar with teddy inside/ Adjustable waist cord inside
• Two way zipper with outer and inner storm flap
• Zipper pockets and flap pockets at the front
• Ribbed cuffs inside sleeve ends / Inner zipper pocket
This is the lightweight version of the signature All Weather Rider, which makes this jacket perfect for warmer days. A two way stretch soft shell and a Dintex membrane (preventing water and wind from penetrating fabric), our fabric resists water without decreasing breathability.
94% polyester, 6% spandex, 100% polyester mesh backing
Winner of the Most Innovative Riding Apparel Award at BETA in its inaugural year, the All Weather Rider Jacket is updated with innovative new details this season. This limited-edition style has chrome hardware and faux leather elbow patches, in addition to the features you know and love. Comfortable and easy to ride and work in, this water-repellent jacket is a must-have for the active equestrian.
• Versatile, removable hood
• Bonded fleece lining
• 3M reflective safety piping on back waist
• Zippered pockets for secure storage
• Inner cuff to keep hay out
• Hidden front gusset snaps open to reveal a protective skirt that covers you and your saddle against inclement weather
• The zipper in the back reveals a rear gusset to protect the back of your saddle
Composition: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.