The military-inspired Oak Jacket gets a feminine touch with an intricate quilted pattern and faux leather trim. Clean, structured lines that contour to the body create a flattering silhouette.
• Two-way front zipper with branded pull
• Interior mesh-lined pocket
• Single snap key ring inside front zippered pockets for secure storage
• Leather and chrome coin on the sleeve
Composition: 100% nylon; Fill: 100% polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash separately in cold water gentle setting with garement inside out. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean.
The water-resistant Reese Jacket has structured, yet flexible side panels that create a flattering fit. Faux leather elbow patches and trim at the collar, pockets, waist seam and gussets add an elevated touch to this functional outer layer.
• Water-resistant Dintex exterior fabric
• Front two-way zipper and rear gusset zipper adjust to fit your saddle
• Versatile, hidden hood in collar
• ChitoSante cuffs with thumbholes are made from 100% recycled fibre
• Interior mesh-lined pockets
• Snap key ring inside front pocket for secure storage
Composition: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; Contrast: 100% recycled polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle setting with like colours. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Winner of the Most Innovative Riding Apparel Award at BETA in its inaugural year, the Lightweight All Weather Rider Jacket is updated with innovative new details this season. This limited-edition style has chrome hardware and white trim and elbow patches, in addition to the features you know and love. Comfortable and easy to ride and work in, this water-repellent jacket is a must-have for the active equestrian.
• Versatile, removable hood
• Breathable mesh lining
• 3M reflective safety piping on back waist
• Zippered pockets for secure storage
• Inner cuff with thumbholes to keep hay out
• Hidden front gusset snaps open to reveal a protective skirt that covers you and your saddle against inclement weather
• The zipper in the back reveals a rear gusset to protect the back of your saddle
Composition: 94% polyester, 6% spandex, 100% TPU membrane
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle setting. Do not bleach. Cool Dryer or Lay Flat to Dry. Do not Iron. Do not Dry Clean.
On sale $ 298.00 $ 209.00
$ 298.00 $ 209.00
Part of our seam-sealed collection, this jacket is both waterproof and breathable to protect you from the elements. A high neckline creates a flattering silhouette, while a water-proof zipper offers extra protection to keep you warm and dry during wet weather.
•Seam-sealed with waterproof zippers throughout
• Bonded underarm eyelets and hidden mesh back vents for extra breathability
• Versatile, removable hood with storm flaps for extra protection
• Adjustable wrist snaps create an extra snug fit that keeps water and hay out
• Back gusset with double zippers lets you move easily in the saddle
• Metal coin branding on left arm with waterproof seam seal backing
Composition: 100% polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold water on gentle setting. Hand to dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
This sweater is truly unique, with artisan-knit speckled detailing extending from both hemline and sleeve openings. Perfect elegance in ivory white, this shawl collar cardigan is a piece worth collecting.
Created by skilled artisans working in safe conditions, and paid a fair, living wage. This one-of-a-kind style has been a long time in the making, and we have worked closely with our artisans to bring this inspiration to life.
Length is approximately 30.5 inches from high point shoulder, to center back hem (size small).
Fabrication: 100% Organic Cotton.
On sale $ 550.00 $ 385.00
$ 550.00 $ 385.00
Introducing our sustainable Car Coat, a natural classic and winter wardrobe fundamental. This timeless silhouette is updated with duotone double-faced alpaca wool, front pockets, and generous folded cuff detail. The alpaca and wool blend gives this boiled wool coat a comfortable weight and winter-worthy warmth.
Size small length is approximately 41" from highest point on shoulder to center back hem. Dry clean only.
On sale $ 180.00 $ 135.00
$ 180.00 $ 135.00
Our newest winter coat is bold and elegant. Constructed from boiled alpaca wool, this warm coat is perfect for a winter night out. Beautifully textured alpaca knit detailing at shoulders come down sleeves and to a point at midback, emphasizing the flattering lines and adding a luxurious feel. Side seam pockets for convenience and warmth.
Size small length is approximately 38 1/2" from highest point on shoulder to center back hem. Dry clean only.
This long cardigan has a shaker stitch knit and front pockets. The cuffs are made from boiled wool for sophisticated textural contrast. Side slits are added for ease of movement and drape. Classic fit. Length is approximately 37 inches from high point on shoulder, to center back hem (size Small).
Fabrication: Body 100% Organic Cotton; Cuffs 60% Alpaca/40% Wool.
On sale $ 486.00 $ 299.00
$ 486.00 $ 299.00
This long coat has one large button closure at neckline and a drape front lapel. The faux center back belt loop accentuates waistline. Finished with seaming details on front and back and hidden pockets. Classic fit. Length is approximately 42 inches from high point on shoulder, to center back hem (size Small).
Fabrication: 60% Baby Alpaca / 40% Wool.