On sale $ 298.00 $ 209.00
$ 298.00 $ 209.00
Take your equestrian style everywhere when you wear the Melton Wool Cape. Classic Equestrian fashion dressed up or down with an elegant high collar and classic button detailing. Perfect layering piece over a show shirt, merino sweater, or turtleneck. A personal favourite style of our founder, Noel Asmar, we hope you’ll love wearing the Melton Wool Cape as much as she does.
Composition: 50% Wool, 40% Polyester, 10% Other; Lining: 100% acetate
Care Instructions: Dry Clean only.
Love to layer? The Montreux down filled jacket makes it easy in this two-in-one style offering a contrasting colored faux vest sewn in. Highly innovative, the down is bagged and sealed to envelope the down, preventing water retention and providing extra warmth. Zippered sleeve gussets and a front double zip allow you to adjust your fit for a wider range of motion in the saddle, on the mountain, or out on the town.
Composition: Shell: 100% Polyester; Fill: 90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Dry Clean.
On sale $ 268.00 $ 187.60
$ 268.00 $ 187.60
The military-inspired Oak Jacket gets a feminine touch with an intricate quilted pattern and faux leather trim. Clean, structured lines that contour to the body create a flattering silhouette.
• Two-way front zipper with branded pull
• Interior mesh-lined pocket
• Single snap key ring inside front zippered pockets for secure storage
• Leather and chrome coin on the sleeve
Composition: 100% nylon; Fill: 100% polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash separately in cold water gentle setting with garement inside out. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean.
Take on the world when you wear the stylish Orlando Oversized Jacket. The lightweight and water-resistant Orlando is a versatile option for you to wear to the barn, gym, and everywhere in-between. The unique back was designed for maximum breathability and increased mobility as the center back yoke features a lasered back and box pleat.
Composition: 60% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Winner of the Most Innovative Riding Apparel Award at BETA in its inaugural year, the Lightweight All Weather Rider Jacket is updated with innovative new details this season. This limited-edition style has chrome hardware and white trim and elbow patches, in addition to the features you know and love. Comfortable and easy to ride and work in, this water-repellent jacket is a must-have for the active equestrian.
• Versatile, removable hood
• Breathable mesh lining
• 3M reflective safety piping on back waist
• Zippered pockets for secure storage
• Inner cuff with thumbholes to keep hay out
• Hidden front gusset snaps open to reveal a protective skirt that covers you and your saddle against inclement weather
• The zipper in the back reveals a rear gusset to protect the back of your saddle
Composition: 94% polyester, 6% spandex, 100% TPU membrane
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle setting. Do not bleach. Cool Dryer or Lay Flat to Dry. Do not Iron. Do not Dry Clean.
Part of our seam-sealed collection, this jacket is both waterproof and breathable to protect you from the elements. A high neckline creates a flattering silhouette, while a water-proof zipper offers extra protection to keep you warm and dry during wet weather.
•Seam-sealed with waterproof zippers throughout
• Bonded underarm eyelets and hidden mesh back vents for extra breathability
• Versatile, removable hood with storm flaps for extra protection
• Adjustable wrist snaps create an extra snug fit that keeps water and hay out
• Back gusset with double zippers lets you move easily in the saddle
• Metal coin branding on left arm with waterproof seam seal backing
Composition: 100% polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold water on gentle setting. Hand to dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.